Today Daddy went back to work, so it was just Mommy, Sam and I. Since Mommy is so tired, we sat down and did some crafts today. See my spider and snowman?!
Then this afternoon my neighbor came over to take me out to play. We made a snowman that was just my size.
To put things into perspective, here it is again.
Last week Daddy gave me a ride on his snow shovel (you probably saw a picture here), so yesterday I got my shovel and slid across the floor saying "weeeeeeeeeee!!".
Daddy thought it was pretty funny and had to get the camera.
Today I helped Mommy with my brother.
I tried all my tricks but he just wanted to cry. I even covered him with my polka dot blanket. I really don't like it when he cries. I yell for Mommy when my tricks don't work.
Here is Samuel day dreaming.




2 comments:
I would love to get my hands on that snuggley little baby boy! :-)
HAHA I get a kick out of that snowman every time I see it
Post a Comment